Can I add my own photo albums?
The My Life screen provides space for five custom albums. We provide four suggested album titles (Family, Friends, Places, and Work) but you can rename or delete these albums to make room for titles that reflect your personal preferences. You can also add a new album whenever there is an open space available in the grid.
Some album ideas suggested by our users: food preferences, outfits, pets.
Add a new album
- On the My Life screen, tap Add album.
- Type an album name (for example, Pets).
- Tap Edit photo if you want to choose or take a photo for the album.
- Tap Done.
Delete or edit an existing album
Caution: When you delete an album all photos in the album are also deleted. Before you delete the album be sure to move any important photos to other albums by editing the Album name field for each photo.
- On the My Life screen, tap Edit.
- Choose one of the following options:
- To delete the album, tap the trash can icon and then tap Delete album. The album and all content inside is deleted.
- To rename the album or change the album photo, tap the pen icon. Content in the album is retained in the revised album.
- Tap Done.