Updates to MemorySparx One bring memories to life
The MemorySparx One app just got better and it’s all thanks to you. Many of you already using MemorySparx One gave us some great feedback on how we could make it even better. So we did.
Now you can:
- Keep track of daily tasks or appointments using notes and photos in the new My Day section.
- Take and choose photos more easily with a larger photo chooser.
- Add more photos in each album. We increased the maximum number from 12 to 25.
- Easily add phone numbers with improved formatting.
- Easily add descriptions on the Family Health History page with improved formatting.
How to upgrade
To get the latest version of MemorySparx One, open App Store on your iPad and tap Updates. If MemorySparx One appears in the list, tap UPDATE. To learn how to automatically download updates for new apps see this help article from Apple.
Not familiar with MemorySparx One?
MemorySparx One is a portable, digital memory aid used by people living with Alzheimer's disease or other dementia. It works on an iPad to help you organize and recall important details about your day, your life, and your health. And, most importantly, it is made for people living with dementia in consultation with people living dementia.
Here’s what you can do with MemorySparx One:
- Add content with ease - Add and update content yourself using intuitive templates designed with the unique needs of people with dementia in mind.
- Keep track of what matters - Store personal details, captioned photos, audio recordings, tasks, activities, and personal health information in one easy-to-access tool.
- Find information on the go - Access information that's important to you whenever and wherever you need it - at a doctor's office, a social engagement, or professional event.
- Speak for yourself - Keep track of your health history, medications, and changes to your mood or behaviour so you can speak for yourself at appointments.
Give MemorySparx One a try today. Visit the App Store on your iPad to download.